Makwaretech enables callers to dial directly to an extension on a Private Branch Exchange (PBX) without the assistance of an operator. Hence DID allows additional numbers to be associated with the main number. A single device may be used to configure multiple numbers of multiple countries. We equip customer with a way to reuse a limited number of physical phone lines to calls to different published phone numbers. A company can use one DID to route all of their inbound calls. Most businesses have several incoming telephone numbers used for specific purposes. For example customer service, toll-free numbers, sales, etc. and some have an individual extension number for each user in the system. In a home setting, on the other hand, each telephone number comes in on a different pair of wires typically which is not practical in a business environment that has many telephone numbers hence DID number services is preferred in an office setup.
Advantages of Makwaretech DID:
- Virtually unlimited phone numbers groupable into “In-groups”.
- Company can use same infrastructure and does not have to purchase bulk phone lines.
- Customer can own a local phone number in any city or country worldwide. Displaying a local number to visitors at your web site increases trust and sales.
- Incoming calls are forwarded anywhere worldwide at the cost of a local call using your existing device, android or iPhone etc.
- Maintain call logs to keep track.
- Full call recording.
- Presentable numbers for conferencing call or for blind transfer.
- Feature for informing estimated wait time to the caller.
- Allows callers leave a voicemail or request callback while in queue.
- Real-time call monitoring by manager.
- Re-route repeat callers.
- Integration of web based APIs to external services.
- Ability to block display of caller ID to agent.
- Custom Music-On-Hold and agent alert sound.
- CRM integration capable of automatic transfer to CRM screen.