Makwaretech SIP Trunking services enable customer to use existing VoIP telephony outside organization’s firewall without the requirement for an IP-PSTN gateway. It helps in saving cost by using existing infrastructure and reducing variable cost (VoIP is cheaper than PSTN). SIP Trunking is replacing BRI (Basic Rate Interface) and PRI (Primary Rate Interface) type of legacy communication methods due to superior quality, reduced cost and minimal infrastructural changes.
Advantages of Makwaretech SIP Trunking:
- Easier to Design, Operate, Maintain, and Upgrade.
- Quick RoI (Return on Investment) as it delivers services (notably long distance) at substantial savings.
- Unified Communication (instant messages, multimedia conferences, user presence information, Enhanced 1-1-2 emergency calls).
- Easy Integration to other SIP-based, real-time communication services.
- Call forwarding/redirect functionality over the SIP trunk.
- Least Cost Routing (LCR) method for charges to the customers.
- Guaranteed Quality of Service (QoS) through Voice Prioritized Network.